Our customer promise
Anchor and Hanover have merged because we believe it is in the best interests of our customers.
Our commitments to you
One of the key themes we heard was the need for reassurance that services wouldn’t suffer as a consequence of the merger. This has driven us to create a customer promise that outlines our commitments to customers.
- Tenants’ rent won’t change (other than to reflect the Government’s rent setting process, which will see a rent cut in April 2019).
- Your service charge will continue to reflect the true cost of providing services and won’t increase as result of the merger
- Your local service won’t change as a result of the merger
- The Estate/Scheme Manager won’t change and nor will their hours as a result of the merger
- 24-hour support from Hanover on Call and Anchorcall will continue - always available to handle emergencies.
- We will maintain our levels of activity on repairs and maintenance, and will seek best value for money in everything we do.
- The planned works in the next 12 months won’t be changed as a result of the merger and, as has always been the case, we will discuss future planned works with you
- We will work with you to develop a highly effective approach to customer engagement. We will do this by working with customers and building on the learning from our existing approaches
- Our teams across the organisation will remain committed to customer engagement and continue to listen carefully over the next year as we develop our strategy and business plan
- We will provide regular and clear updates on decisions and progress.
- Quality of service will be our key focus during this period of change.