28 May 2019
Meadow Court beer festival competition terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Anchor Hanover x Beerfest on the Green Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Anchor Hanover Ltd, The Heal's Building, Suites A & B, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ
3. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or any companies in the Promoter's group of companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 1:00pm GMT Thursday, 23 May 2019 and closes at 11:59am GMT on Friday, 24 May 2019 (Promotional Period).
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are permitted.
8. Winners will be announced on the Meadow Court Facebook page.
How to Enter
9. To enter, entrants must, within the Promotional Period, like and share the Facebook post (the Entry).
10. By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry:
a. is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant;
b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
c. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
d. does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (Copyright Content), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their Entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their Entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and
e. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Promoter's website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
12. This promotion is a game of chance. The winners will be selected based on a random selection.
13. Judging will take place at the end of the Entry Period at the Promoter's address, of Anchor Hanover Ltd, The Heal's Building, Suites A & B, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ. One winner will be selected and will be announced at the end of the Promotional Period.
14. Entries will only be eligible for the prize in the Entry Period in which they are posted and entered via the entry mechanism described at clause 9 above.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All winners will be publicly announced on the Meadow Court Facebook page. The winner will also receive a private message via The Meadow Court Facebook page with instructions on how to confirm acceptance of their prize. If a winner does not accept their prize within 1 day of receipt of the Facebook private message, the winner forfeits the prize.
18. The entrant selected will win: 2 x tickets to BeerFest on the Green on Saturday 25th May(the Prize).
Grand Prize includes:
a. 2 x tickets to BeerFest on the Green on Saturday 25th May(the Prize).
20. Total Grand Prize value is approximately £18 . Price is correct at time of writing.
21. The Grand Prize winner or their travelling companions must be over the age of 18, or travel accompanied by a parent or guardian.
22. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Prize is not transferable, non-refundable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best most original and creative Entry.
26. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
30. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by a post on the Promoter's Instagram page. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
31. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, winner's travel companion or entrant; or (f) attendance at the Grand Prize.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
33. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
36. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. When entering the Promotion, you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
37. The UK legislation apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK legislation.