3 x Land Manager (new business) North/Midlands/South
Following our recent merger, we have ambitious plans for growth and to build more high-quality housing for later living across the country.
If you are an experienced Land Manager looking for a rewarding challenge then read on...
Working alongside your colleagues within Anchor Hanover and external partners to deliver a programme of new developments, this role will promote and manage all aspects of finding, negotiating and acquiring new sites and land opportunities for Anchor Hanover.
As well as delivering the current pipeline to successful planning outcomes, this role will identify new opportunities to ensure that there is a supply of new schemes to meet the Anchor Hanover 8 year Development Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be an ambassador for Anchor Hanover, representing and promoting the organisation confidently and knowledgeably at every opportunity.
- Fully understand the Development Plan and the wider organisation and takes steps to act consistently with those objective
- The ability and willingness to challenge, identify the right solution(s) quickly and to act accordingly to meet growth targets
- Promote Anchor Hanover as an important influencer and voice of older people in your work
- Ensure Anchor Hanover standards such as designs guides are delivered at each site and that learnings are recorded and appropriate amendments made for future build
- Seek out new land opportunities and secure an appropriate interest and pursue planning approval
- Ensure requirements of the Anchor Hanover operational teams are understood and deliver projects against the appropriate standards
- Identifying and implementing improvements such as ways of working, scheme designs and propositions for the benefit of current and future customers and the business
- Identify potential technical/marketing/delivery problems with potential sites, to recommend corrective action in collaboration with others
If you'd like to apply for the Land Manager position, please select your preferred location below: