Oysta Pearl+ mobile device
The Oysta Pearl+ is a mobile device with an inbuilt one touch SOS emergency button, fall sensor, GPS location tracking, 4 speed dial keys and a screen to receive welfare messages and reminders.
The Oysta Pearl+ mobile device ensures you have peace of mind, confidence and freedom, both out and about and in your home.
- One touch SOS alarm button connects you straight to your nominated person or the Anchor Hanover on Call team to help you in an emergency
- Auto-answer enables your nominated person or the Anchor Hanover on Call team to initiate a conversation
- Fall-detector and safety-zone alerts ensure your nominated person or the Anchor Hanover on Call team can proactively get in touch to ensure all is well or take action if there is a problem
- Built-in GPS technology and a secure website allows you, a nominated person or the Anchor Hanover on Call team to view the location and recent movements of the device, helping identify where you are even if you are uncertain
- 4 speed dial keys can be easily customised to your chosen contacts
- Receive simple welfare check messages and reminders regularly
Small in size and lightweight, the Oysta Pearl+ is discreet and easy to carry or wear. The device has a roaming SIM Card enabling it to always pick up the strongest signal available wherever you are at a particular point in time and providing a safety net of independence.
Flexibility and choice
The Oysta Pearl+ device is available to members of the public and residents already living with Anchor Hanover.
You can choose to either self-monitor alerts from your Oysta Pearl+ with support from just a nominated person, or for extra peace of mind, our Anchor Hanover on Call team can be on hand 24/7.
Our Anchor Hanover on Call service is an established and trusted UK based response centre, providing assistance 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Monitored by our friendly, well trained staff, Anchor Hanover on Call will have immediate access to your details and location and offers specialist professional assistance.
Oysta Pearl+ and self-monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable plus a monthly payment of £18.95
Oysta Pearl+ with Anchor Hanover on Call monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable plus a monthly payment of £22.95
Peace of mind
Margaret Purden, from Pymble, Selby has been using Oysta since March and said: “This device is a Godsend. I was involved in the initial trial as my husband has vascular dementia, and I was keen to see how it could help us. I’m so impressed with it that I’ve now purchased one. It gives me peace of mind when I’m at work. The device is really easy to use and the GPS lets me know where he is at all times.”
Gary Townley added: “My mother who is 84 years old has had two falls over the last 12 months, resulting in breaking her arm and her hip. She now has an understandable fear of falling again. She found the Oysta pendant alarm very reassuring, particularly the recognition of a sudden fall. We would recommend the pendant to anyone in a similar position.”
Order your device
For more information or to order an Oysta mobile device fill in the form below and our friendly Customer Centre Support Team will be in touch.
Order your device on 0800 085 4373
For information or to order an Oysta mobile device call our friendly Customer Centre Support Team today.