Eaves Court in Princes Risborough is a care led development, this type of housing is also sometimes called an assisted living development.
Occupation of Eaves Court is regulated by a planning obligation and in order to ensure that you qualify we will undertake a care and wellness assessment. This assessment is undertaken by Eaves Court's registered care manager.
At Eaves Court you will be provided a minimum of two hours of care every week by the dedicated care and support team based on-site, called Anchor Homecare.
Delivered by a highly professional and dedicated team, Anchor Homecare is designed to make daily living easier and more enjoyable for people with care and support needs wanting to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Eaves Court and the Anchor Homecare team are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
Before you move in we will arrange for you to meet with one of our lifestyle team to discuss what might work for you and your needs. The most common support requests are assistance with getting places or help with tasks that you may be finding more difficult, such as cleaning, shopping and laundry. If your needs are greater, then we can provide personal care to assist with this as well.
Our experienced team work with you to develop an individual care plan tailored to your personal circumstances and lifestyle preferences and will regularly re-assess your care needs to ensure that the tailored care package is right for you.
The types of services, and typical activities that Anchor Homecare can offer, include:
- Arranging appointments and escorting you to them
- Help with travel arrangements
- Accompanying you to meals
- Providing light housekeeping, such as dusting and vacuuming
- Help with washing and ironing
- Making beds and changing bed linen
- Preparing shopping lists
- Companionship, conversation and meaningful discussions
- Assistance with clothing selection
- Help with reading
- Participating in hobbies, interests and crafts with you
- Buying magazines, papers and books
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Attending plays or concerts, club meetings and sporting events
Personal care services
- Help with bathing
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Help with incontinence care
- Assistance with eating
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Rehabilitation care
- Providing medication reminders
- Assistance with morning routines and waking up
- Assistance with evening bedtime preparation
- Collecting prescriptions
- Organising wardrobes and cupboards
- Taking out rubbish
- Meal preparation and tidy away
- Checking food expiry dates
- Supervising home maintenance
- Overseeing home deliveries
- Care for houseplants
- Assistance with pet care
- Help with general shopping
If you require additional care above the mandatory 2 hours, then please speak to the on-site Anchor care team and they’ll be able to advise on how best to support your needs. Costs for additional services will vary depending on the level of support required.
Call free on 0808 102 7209
Whether you're interested in buying an apartment or would simply like to find out more about the care and lifestyle benefits on offer at Eaves Court, our team would love to hear from you, please give them a call on 0808 102 7209.