Visiting Keble Court
We are extremely pleased to be able to welcome you back to Keble Court for tours by appointment only.
To request a visit please call 0808 102 5174 or email us.
To ensure your safety and that of our staff and residents, we have put the following measures in place for your visit. Please read these guidelines before you visit
30 June 2020
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of ill health including a cough, high temperature or breathlessness please inform us immediately and we will re-schedule your appointment.
- All visitors will undertake a health screening questionnaire prior to their visit.
- Only two adult visitors from the same household should attend a viewing.
- Please do not bring children under the age of 18 to your visit.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres at all times during your visit.
- All visitors and Anchor staff will be expected to use the hand sanitiser, face masks and disposable gloves provided upon entering the sales suite or an individual property. Please note all show homes are vacant.
- Viewings of communal facilities will not take place.
- Doors should be left open to reduce physical contact and we request you refrain from touching surfaces wherever possible.
- Please do not use the toilet facilities if at all possible.
- Once the viewing has taken place we will sanitise all door handles and surfaces.
Call free on 01252 771 500
Whether you're interested in buying a property or would simply like to find out more about the lifestyle benefits on offer at Keble Court, our team would love to hear from you, please give them a call on 01252 771 500.